Note...

I did find a dress it is black (which is not exactly something new and different for me) but now I need shoes - bright, fun, sexy shoes.

I have considered dropping out of school multiple times this week but then I remembered that I already bought a cap and gown and sent out announcements.

I have spent the last 3 days sitting at work doing homework...don't you wish you had my boss?

And I have come up with a 5 year plan, prepare yourself...

Kitchen, Barefoot, Pregnant...however, Eric promises me that I can have shoes!

Have a good day!

5 comments:

  1. I love your 5 year plan! barefoot is the only way to go!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you'll look beautiful no matter what you wear! I love checking out your blog... sorry I've been a silent lurker. Maybe one of these days I'll join in the blogging community. Congratulations!

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. The reason that that blog link is lame is because once upon a time, I thought about starting a family blog and became discouraged. I think I'm a computer dummy or something. Okay. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea for your plan! And I agree with Chira, ditch the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah for you steph!! I am excited for you to graduate and in 5 years see a baby steph or eric, it will be so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs