Is it Saturday Yet?

I have Six (6) canker sores in my mouth - which pretty much means I can't eat, talk, swallow, or breath with out being in pain. I don't do pain, ballet used all my pain tolerance up and I am now a big big baby.

I have a stye in my left eye and we are having Maughan family pictures on Friday - just my luck.

I burned my arm cooking last night - no surprise there but I am in the mood to complain.

Every one is pregnant - I really don't want to be but it is still bugging me.

I am trying to write blog posts for a weight loss contest and I am struggling - I'm skinny, what the hell do I know?

I am now going to go run 3 miles because I agreed to run a 1/2 marathon and I think it might kill me.

I know everyone Else's life is harder then mine and I have no right to complain but so far this week has sucked and I miss my mom!

8 comments:

  1. Venting is great. I do it all the time (2 maybe 3 times a day). Just let it all out Steph! Don't worry. I'm not pregnant and you'll probably have 2 kids by the time I think about getting prego again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor girl, sorry you're not feeling so hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I'm not pregnant, either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry Steph. Uh... Debbie's not prego (can't defend my own state though) and you are just perfect and wonderful and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thoma Lee & Ron OlsenFebruary 3, 2009 at 9:09 PM

    I miss your Mom too - We've got to implement our plan!! (P.S. No one understands the PG thing better than I do - I GET it!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry but I just couldn't ignore this post. First, I'm sorry I'm making you run the half with me but if it's any consolation, you may borrow any of my WAH posts for your blog and I won’t get pregnant anytime soon. Cheer up and you're welcome to come vent to me anytime you need to.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs