Oh Sofa!

I suck as a blogger as of lately - maybe that is because I can't deal with my life at the current moment so I am just ignoring everything. Great coping mechanism I know! So while I have been ignoring life I have also been shopping and I bought a sofa. This Sofa! - in seafoam blue (sorry could not upload a picture) and the best part is it will be delivered to our new apartment in Arlington shortly after we arrive. This is the first real and most expensive piece of furniture that we have ever purchased - oh the fun of being an adult.

Since I am slightly behind on the blogging here is a list of updates:
  • Went backpacking with Mel and Jim, had a great time, lots of bug bites - pics to come.
  • Went to the Ranch to play cards with Bob and Gwen (the grandparents).
  • LB's family had a reunion - I had to go in a cave, it was cold - enough said!
  • Marsha (aka - Mom) is visiting - she made me pack, I threw a fit, stomped my feet and then gave in - then she took me shopping and helped me with the sofa purchase.
  • Got car fixed, it cost a #*%! load of money, then broke again the next week - 2nd repair was free.
  • Random neighbors deposited their extremely large sofa that smells like curry in my current apartment 3 weeks ago and they have yet to retrieve it (its a long story) - I'm Pissed!
  • Sold LB's car - now a one car family - it sucks!
  • Locked ourselves out of the house on Sunday - 2 college degrees and we are still stupid.
  • I still don't have a job in DC - lets hope Arby's is hiring.
  • Oh and since my life is not crazy enough I am running another 1/2 marathon on Saturday which I am so not ready for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs