Family History

How cool is this, I found this picture online the other night - it's a picture of Swan Lake Idaho, the town my ancestors founded over a hundred years ago. Finding this picture has sparked my interest in Family History. So I am setting a goal for my self to begin to learn about my ancestors especially those on my fathers side who are from east coast - after all being in DC is the perfect opportunity to find and learn about them. My hope is that by posting my plans I will actually follow through!

3 comments:

  1. k, that's seriously so cool! why are googling swan lake? jk!! lol PS we need to play this week, i miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, good luck with your goal. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time we go past Swan Lake, Mike talks about the time he went up there with you to your grandparents. He had a great time. I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs