Tea Anyone?

While in  Boulder, Colorado Marsha, Keri Jo, and I checked out the famous Celestial Seasonings Tea Factory. Oh my, I was like a kid in a candy store - I love me some good herbal tea and that is just want Celestial Seasonings is known for. While there we got a tour of the factory, had a tea tasting, and shopped in the tea shop - I came away with 7 boxes of tea and a mug. It was so much fun - and educational too! Did you know that herbal tea is not tea at all (which is why I can drink it) and that Celestial Seasonings only made herbal infusion tea for a long time, and in fact the company has been around since 1969!

   Keri Jo & I with the Sleepytime Bear

Matching Purses made by the amazing Marsha!
(Yes she does sell them - let me know if you want details!)

I'm a little teapot, short and stout...

Best Field Trip Ever!

The shortest stop sign we have ever seen.


 
Heard of Sleepytime Tea?

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, Steph I want details on those bags. They are adorable and would be perfect for my upcoming vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so fun! I didn't realize your mom was so good at sewing. Coming to Utah anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seriously have such a great mom. I love that lady and I miss her!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs