Celebrating the Marriage


On our Anniversary we took a little day trip to Thomas Jefferson's Monticello. Thomas Jefferson is one of LB's favorite historical figures and after our trip, Mr. Jefferson is definitely on my list of people from history that I would love to meet.

LB trying out a real feather Quill

On the Garden - I am so in love with Mr. Jefferson's Garden! It was amazing - with over 250 different veggies. I have big plans for my future garden now.


P.S. if you come to visit us we will make you go to Monticello with us - it might just be our favorite place in VA!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun. It looks so beautiful. I am surrounded by the ugly desert everyday. Happy marriage:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph! Every time I read your blog, it makes me miss you guys even more. I know I have been saying it since you left, but I really need to visit. Maybe I will have to come without Richard.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs