Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving!

What I would not give to be in Swan Lake Idaho with my family eating it up and kicking butt at Pinochle, but luckily enough we get to spend Thanksgiving with my dear dear friend of 15 years, Chira! We have both been cooking for the last two days and I am sure that we have more food then we are going to know what to do with, but oh well. Then tomorrow we are off with friends to Philadelphia and Lancaster County for a little get-a-way.

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and know that we love you!

P.S. The picture above is what will great you if you drive though Swan Lake, Idaho during the month of November. My aunt and uncle are the creative geniuses behind the awesome turkey above. 

2 comments:

  1. I bet you never forget this thanksgiving. I've always wanted to do a Thanksgiving dinner with friends around the week of thanksgiving. Have so much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, that turkey rocks! I need to email you pictures from our cooking extravaganza!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs