Family Pictures

Last month I had the amazing Janika (in UT) take pictures of LB and I. We have not had professional pictures taken since our wedding six years ago. I always thought I would take family pictures when we had a child, well that won't be happening any time soon so I thought why not take "family pictures" of just the two of us. I just got the images in the mail so I thought I would share a few.






I can not recommend Janika enough - the lady is amazing! Let me know what you think of our little photo shoot.

8 comments:

  1. So cute, and I love your dress and belt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph! You are beyond beautiful. I mean c'mon are you REAL?!? :) gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful Steph. I miss you! BTW, those pictures turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what more can I say, LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those are amazing. You guys both look so great and happy.
    Have you started your grad school program yet?

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs