Halloween


For Halloween I dressed up as Rosie the Riveter for our church party and to teach ballet class. At the party every senior man (age 65+) knew exacly who I was, however everyone else asked me if I was Lucy.


Since Eric went as Johnny Apple Seed he thought it would be really funny to give me a sharpie tattoo with a heart and Johnny's name. However, sharpie tattoos don't come off as easily as one would think though I did not realize this until I was teaching Primary the next day and one of my kids asked what was on my arm, whoops!.

 Johnny in all his apple seed goodness!

3 comments:

  1. Halloween!? girl you've got some catching up to do! hahaha I love your costumes! And, don't forget, nail polish remover takes off nearly everything--even sharpie! :D xoxo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are spot-on for Rosie! (I love that all the old men knew exactly who you were.)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs