A Gold and Coral Nursery for Isadora

Months ago, right before Izzy was born I finished her Nursery and then never posted pictures. My husband thought I was crazy for the amount of time, work, and money I put into the room but agreed that it turned out rather well. This was the first time I decorated a room from scratch , hell this was the first time I have had the money and drive to do so. So after spending more hours on Pinterest looking for ideas then I care to admit and after bargain shopping my way all over the internet and the greater DC area here is Miss Isadora's nursery:



There is a story behind the coral dressers: in the planning of the nursery I desperately wanted to paint a dresser a bright color for Izzy's room. My husband, knowing how much of a project it would be, said if I wanted to, go ahead, but it was my project and he would have non of it. In the end, after countless trips to Home Depot, he ended up doing the whole project which included two coats of primer and 4 coats of paint; but hey I put on the hardware/knobs. These dressers are also an Ikea Hack, they stared life like this!

I love how Izzy's nursery turned out, it was so much fun to put together and I think I have caught the decorating bug!

Crib: DaVinci Jenny Lind Crib
Rocker: Custom Order from Buy Buy Baby
Art Work: Etsy/Family
Gold Dots: Walls Need Love
Bed Skirt: Made by my mother
Gold Letters: JoAnn (I painted them gold)
Dressers: Ikea Hemnes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs