Graduation Convocation and Snow!


So here are pictures of Graduation! It was an intersting experience but the good news is I did NOT trip as I walked up the stage to sake hands and be handed my empty degree holder! Oh and it snowed, on May 1st.
Note my SEXY blue shoes, I love them, they cost to much!




This is the only pic I got of the cute black dress I bought for graduation. The dress looked much better then the graduation "gown" required!

Me and my mom, Marsha, everyone loves Marsha!




Cassidy and her little boy Will (Bear) who is the cutest thing ever!









You will notice my hair is an intersting color, which has a somewhat intersting story. But the point is I love it, it is funky, sexy, and my hubby thinks it looks hot!

5 comments:

  1. I've been checking for pictures for the past couple of days. I'm glad you posted them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph- Congrats on graduating, I am so proud of you and I love your sexy shoes, I'm jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yowza!! look at that attitude!! i LOVE your hair!! did your mom do it! and hello... blue shoes, LOVE them!!! you're so hot! yeae, you did it!!!! did you get my package?! and NO i'm too scared to eat the cake...ew! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Love the shoes! Love the Dress! You did it! I'm so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. Doesn't it feel so good. yeah!!! You look hot. And your shoes are super sexy.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs