Backpacking

We just got back from the Uintas and Amethyst lake! Eric and I went with three of our friends Mel and Jim, and Heidi. It was an awesome trip and much more sane that last years climb of Kings Peak, the only draw backs was the mosquitoes, the fact that I have mosquito bites on my bottom, and that I laid awake both nights worrying that bears were going to eat me!


The crew at Amethyst Lake~


Mel and I "jumped" into the 30 degree lake in our underwear, why? Because your only young once!


Our only regret was not "jumping" in naked... (oh but then we could not of taken documentation)



Yes I took this picture with my new tripod (which Eric carried in), I am proud of this picture if you think it sucks don't tell me, let me keep my bubble!




This is Mel and Jim's new puppy Sunny. Hubby and I think she is so cute and having her along with us prompted many a conversation about getting a dog, what bread and what the perfect name would be. In reality it was all wishfully thinking as we currently live in a cinder block bomb shelter.





The wildflowers were just gorgeous~






1 comment:

  1. You guys are nuts! I saw that snow still on the mountains! EEK!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs