Attitude Adjustment in Progress


Things don't suck so bad after all...

I still don't have a job in DC but that is ok, I will eventually...I do rock after all!

I am loving my new mini laptop, its fast, little, and cute - lets name him Gus!

I am starting to get excited for our scouting trip to DC but I am a little nervous about my hair and the humidity. I am also starting to get really excited to discover a whole new city with LB - if you have recommendations for things to see, do, and eat while in DC let me know!

I am still working on selling all of my personal belonging - does anyone need a washer, dryer, bed, mattress, desk, dresser, kitchen table, microwave, TV, tv stand, etc.? Let me know I will give you a great price!!!!

I also want to say thanks for all your words of encouragement left after my last post - thanks for loving me friends, heaven knows I don't always deserve it!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, good luck with it all. Hey at least your are feeling a little more positive. It is really hard to leave friends and the life you have known for so longs. However I can totally pictrue you in DC, and just think you can visit NYC often. Keep us all posted on how it's going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph how much would you sell the washer/dryer for, and I'd be interested in some other things too. Do you have pictures? We're in Milwaukee, but I could have my family get them and store them till we get home. Could you email me? relanham@gmail.com

    -Rachel (lanham)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs