Dear...

Dear Sweet Family from Detroit we met in DC,
Thank you so much for noticing us standing with our lunch trays frantically looking for a place to sit and waving us over to sit with you. And thank you for being forward and gutsy enough to come right out and ask us if we were Mormon, we knew you were thinking it when we said we were from SLC and your approach was refreshing. Eating lunch with you was one of the high lights of our very stressful trip!

Dear Cute Guy at Barns and Noble,
Thank you for steeping aside and holding the door for me even though you were with your very attractive girl friend and it would have been all to easy to just keep walking. Your mother raised you right!

Dear Nice Lady in our* Weight Loss Class,
Thank you Thank you Thank you for telling me my hair was cute - it is the one thing that I am majorly self conscious about. And Thank you Thank you Thank you for telling me I look like a ballerina!
*I was there helping a coworker

Dear Dude in the Black Pick Up Truck,
Why would you hang a giant plastic scrotum (aka - balls) from the hitch on your truck? Are you compensating for something? Because that is what we women think when we see that; this is just a guess but I am betting you don't have a girlfriend, but then maybe I'm wrong. After all nothing says: well educated, handsome, polite, all around good guy who happens to be great in bed like giant testicles on the hitch of a truck. I'm sure your mother is just so proud!

5 comments:

  1. we totally got charles balls for his truck for Christmas 2 years ago--you know you're jealous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoma Lee & Ron OlsenJuly 7, 2009 at 12:45 PM

    You truly make my day~a few great tributes to the nice things in life!~~I am still laughting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHA! I saw some of those on a truck-- but I was afraid it was only a Vernal yee haw thing. What a relief!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you serious? You strike me as the type of girl that loves casual run ins with plastic balls. Can we go to lunch again? I'll even hold the door open for you and tell you your hair looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you! Haven't seen your blog in a while. Just wanted to say congrats to Eric, that is so great he got into such a great school. Wish him good luck for us! And, good luck moving and stuff. We'll be thinking of you and missing having you as village neighbors even though we never saw each other. btw...your hair is always cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs