Snow Prompted Letters




Dear Arlington County,
I want to thank you for the stellar job you are doing in cleaning up the great white mess. I especially want to thank you for hauling away some of the 6 foot snow piles lining my street. However, was it necessary to begin work on said piles at 2:30 am? The snow would have still been there in the morning. Also, my water smells/tastes like a swimming pool, what is with that?
P.S. If you need a new Health Educator over at the Health Dept. I'm your gal!



Dear Deseret Industries on 7th East in SLC,
Do you remember those nearly perfect Sorel Snow Boots that I donated in August? I would like them back! You see I was under the impression that I was moving to an area that did not get a lot of snow, I was wrong.

(yeah that's a car)

Dear Vancouver,
We have your snow. If you still need some for the Olympics we would be happy to share.

Dear Snow,
I am ready for you to go away, you have made us lazy. With no school and no where to go we have not made it out of bed before 9:00 am all week. It is time for you to leave and for us to get our acts together.

5 comments:

  1. I love you! hahaha!!!!! I can't believe you gave away your boots!!! come see me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing snowfall, we haven't stuff like that in Utah for years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're enjoying all that snow out there.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs