Easter Dress

Did you get a Easter Dress (or outfit) every year as a little kid? I did, my mother would always take me shopping a few weeks before Easter and "let" me pick out a new dress - and by "let" I mean she picked it out! You see I always wanted the dresses that come with the little white hat and well I guess Marsha thought the white hat style was tacky - however, once she let me get gloves, I was in heaven - I must of looked like a little southern bell.



Anyway, my point - I want an Easter Dress this year! However, I don't know that I can justify the purchase. One must hold up tradition though, right?

2 comments:

  1. TOTALLY!!! Last year my birthday dress was my Easter dress...from Shabby Apple! (they're having a sale...wahoo!) And...one year, me and my sister TOTALLY had the whole thing..hats, gloves, purses---it was awesome (or torture...I haven't decided yet!) loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely. I also got an Easter dress every year, but I never got white gloves -LUCKY!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs