Favorite Things

I have nothing to blog about! I spend my days in a ballet studio with children and teenagers.  My major stressors at the moment have to do choreography, teaching pirouettes, and getting 6-year-olds to stand in a line while remembering their dance, now these things maybe keeping me up at night they are not however great blogging material.

So, since I have nothing great to blog about here are a few of my current favorite things - cuz I know you care.


#1
essie nail polish in turquoise & caicos
I have a small obsession with nail polish and it is a personal goal of mine to be able to paint my right hand finger nails with my left hand. The great part of essie nail polish is that it says on longer then a day and you can buy it at Target - the draw back it cost about $8.

#2
She Laq by Benefit Magical Makeup Sealer
I was skeptical at first but this stuff is genius! Between the humidity and the fact that I spend hours in hot ballet studios with sweaty kids I was ending up with  mascara everywhere until I found this stuff. If you are moving to or living in a humid climate check this stuff out. 



#3
The hair tutorials on A CUP OF JO  (photo via a cup of jo by Jamie Beck)
This three bun do is so fun and easy and I am loving the fact that my hair is long enough again to do more then a stub of a pony tail.


#4
The Ballet Blog


These are are few of my favorite things!

2 comments:

  1. That color turquoise is one of my favorites, but my last bottle dried out. Thanks for letting me know it's at Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh a new hair style! yes! can't wait to try it out. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs