All my exes live in Texas...

No, that's not true - but my best friend Brittany does! It had been over two years since I had seen Brit, so last month I decided it was way past time to take a trip to Texas. While there we took a day trip to Galveston, TX to enjoy the beach, spent time at the ballet studio, and celebrated Brit's birthday. Unfortunately I only took pictures at the beach, in which I look somewhat scary - but I'm posting them anyway for posterity sake.

 The beautiful Brit and me
 Bradley - the sweetest little boy ever
 Miss Clara - my favorite little girl


Visiting Brit and her family was so wonderful, I love the fact that no matter how long it has been since we have seen one another, when we are together it is like no time has passed at all. Worst part of seeing your best friend is it makes you remember just how great life is when they are close by - I may have come home and begged LB for days to find a job in Texas!

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs