30 by 30 Up Date

Back in January I made a list of 30 things I wanted to do before I turned 30 - here is an update of what I have accomplished.



8. Visit the beach at least twice - one down, one to go
11. See two ballet/dance performances at The Kennedy Center - saw Paris Opera & NYC Ballet
13. Attend the gym regularly- Working of this, but not doing so well
17. Go on a tropical vacation - we are off to Antigua in July
20. Get a passport
24. Take a trip to Texas
25. Move to an apartment with a real bedroom - This is happening in September
28. Find my perfect lipstick color and wear it confidently - Mac Syrup
 
Which means that I really need to get my butt in gear - only 8 months to go! 
 

2 comments:

  1. That's great that you've accomplished all those goals and already have plans for the others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 months...you've got this. Is visiting Utah on this list? :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs