Halloween

For Halloween LB and I dressed as Renaissance people, I decided that we were Romeo and Juliet. However, LB thought that being Romeo was beneath him so he spent a good
30 min reading a history book and decided he was Cosimo de' Medici.

Marsha (my amazing mother) seamstress extraordinaire made our costumes, I love home-made costumes, it's my opinion they are far superior. It was so fun playing dress up for the day, its to bad Halloween only comes around once a year -


Last night LB and I went to a party given by my dear friend Lindsey, we had a great time and even won a prize at Halloween Bingo.





My office even dressed up for Halloween - The girls at the Health Dept dress to impress!











3 comments:

  1. Thoma Lee & Ron OlsenNovember 2, 2008 at 12:05 PM

    Wow Steph! Your Mother really did an amazing job on your costumes! I want a mother like Marsha! And of course the two of you looked fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good time! I was sooooooooooooo happy you were there. You really make everything fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs