Won Wonderful Weekend....

LB and I had a whirlwind of a weekend; we managed to get up at 10am and still squeeze in grocery shopping, a date, a football game and a rock concert.

I was infinitely happier than LB by the end of the evening!
Go Utes! 48 - 24

The loyal BYU fan! - He's a hypocrite because he goes to the U.


- A party for 2 -


LB and I went to Coldplay with our good friends Ryan & Debbie. The opening band sucked - I am pretty sure you had to be on some sort of illicit drug to enjoy it. However, on the upside Coldplay was amazing and I can't wait to see them again!







I hate to park down town so we road the train, got to love Tracks!


After our whirlwind of a Saturday we enjoyed our favorite pastime: napping.
It was so fun spending the day with my sweetheart to bad he can't take every Saturday off!

2 comments:

  1. So fun! Sorry we couldn't make it to your house for the game. We were doing the final walk through on our house - which I can't wait to show you after we close Wednesday - and then hurried to my sister-in-law's who lives near by to catch kick off. Thanks for the invite though and glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so bummed that Coldplay was in town and I didn't even know it. Argh! I gotta get out of the boonies.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs