Up and Dressed...

First I want to thank everyone for your kind words of encouragement and those that shared your own experiences of dealing with depression! I can not tell you how much your words meant to me - it is comforting to know your not the only one going though something and depression has a way of making one feel very alone and isolated, so Thank You!!

I have decided to start a little series titled "Up and Dressed..." where I will continue to post pictures of my efforts to get up, dress up, and show up for life (my new year resolution #7). Please note I dress up for myself and my self alone - well maybe a little bit for LB but 99.5% for me!




Please excuse the poor quality of the photos, the lighting in our cozy apartment is absolutely terrible and we are far from the best photographers!

5 comments:

  1. You are such a cute girl. I think I need you to rub off on me, I need to get "up and dressed" a lot more often than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always dress so well. It makes me want to blow my budget and go out and get some new stuff so I can get all dressed up nice like you. Already in February, so it seems like you're doing well with your goals! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit with the scarf - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear that you were struggling so much. Hope you are doing better. I love your outfits and your hair is darling! I need to take style lessons from you. :) take care!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs