30 by 30

(photo from here)

Today I turn 29! Which means that the big 30 is lurking  just around the corner -- goodness that was painful to admit. Instead of setting New Years resolutions that I would more then likely not keep, I decided to make the typical blogger cliche list of 30 things I would like to do/buy/accomplish by the time I turn 30. So, with out further ado here is my list...


1. Make Julia Child’s Boeuf Bourguignon
2. Visit a Frank Lloyd Wright house 
3. Buy a business/dress suit
4. Read the Book of Mormon
5. Learn to make French Macaroons
6. Quit Soda – well at least caffeine
7. Finish at least one of the many sewing projects I have stated
8. Visit the beach at least twice
9. Take a ballet class
10. Visit a spa and get a massage
11. See two ballet/dance performances at The Kennedy Center 
12. Take a road trip
13. Attend the gym regularly
14. Do family history and temple work for at least one of my female ancestors
15. Visit Mt. Vernon on bike
16. Take a tour of Ford’s Theater
17. Go on a tropical vacation
18. Take in a baseball game
19. Get a dog
20. Get a passport
21. Learn how to parallel park
22. Go camping
23. Buy a food processor and/or a KitchenAid mixer
24. Take a trip to Texas
25. Move to an apartment with a real bedroom
26. Cook a turkey
27. Consistently write thank you cards
28. Find my perfect lipstick color and wear it confidently
29. Visit my grandparents
30. I am going to keep #30 a secret for now -- sorry

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! Love the list idea. I have thought about that. The clock is ticking. Maybe I will right one up. I have one thing I really want to do but it feels impossible, if I can't conquer one how can I conquer 30?;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs