Christmas

For Christmas Eric and I went to Portland, OR to spend time with my Family. Now I am not a nervous flyer, in fact I usually get on the plane and I am asleep by take off. However, when it comes to getting to the airport on time I have major anxiety. So here is a picture of Eric annoyed with the fact that we are at the airport and to the gate 2 hours before takeoff. Oh, and he is reading the calculator manual, I sure love my physics geek!







Christmas morning at the Ryder's is much better now that we don't start till 11:00 a.m.! Though Alex and I still don't look that awake.















So, I look really scary in this picture, but that is not the point. You can't tell but it is snowing! We went all the way to Portland to get away from the snow and it followed us there.






One whole week at your parents with out a car can induce boredom. Thus we have these two self taken pictures!

Lastly, we have Alex my youngest brother (yes I know he looks older then me). He is actually very annoyed that no one will go to the store an buy him stuff to make home made raspberry ice cream.

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you started a blog. Did you get my Christmas card??

    ReplyDelete
  2. stephanie. it's naomi. found your blog through facebook. i'm so excited. we started one too back in august and i must say, it's become oh-so-very addictive it's scary. anyway, www.taza-and-husband.blogspot.com.
    i miss you girl. and sometimes, i miss the ballet days... but only sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't wait for THE post...hahah...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! i love you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, i changed my web address, so be sure to change in on your blog, too! :D

    speersconnection.blogspot.com

    lata..kiks

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs