The start of the Maughan Family Blog!


So I decided that it was time to start a blog! It was always my opinion that you did not need a blog until you had a child. However, being that this little family will not be adding a new member for at least another 5 years and one must keep up with the times, I figured that I would break down and start one anyway. Now don't get too excited to read the Maughan Family Blog, we lead very boring but busy lives and most of the things written here will be pointless ramblings but stay tuned things may get exciting eventually!
Disclaimer: I am a very bad speller! I always have been and I always will be and I am okay with this. So please be understanding as you read and remember spelling ability is no determinant of intelligence.

1 comment:

  1. yeae for blogs!!! haha I just started one too...I'm going to add you to mine! :D I LOVE YOU!!!! (oh, and even if you don't have a kid you have a husband...in my book, that TOTALLY counts!)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs