Winter Adventures

This is Eric and I at the one Ward activity we went to this year. The activity was at This is the Place State Park and we just about froze to death. However, on the up side we did get square dance in a sense and Eric has more rhythm then I thought!










Okay, so I have to toot my own horn, I made this wreath! It is by far the most crafty thing I have ever done on in life and I am sure my mother would be proud. See Mom I am not a completely inept homemaker!





Eric, his brother, dad, and grandfather all went snowmobiling in Yellowstone this winter. I was not part of this little adventure mostly because I was scared of being cold. However, since Eric had so much fun he has decided that I have to go next winter, looks like I will be investing in some really warm long underwear.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs