i want...

-to have a tea party, invite girl friends and require they wear a dress
-to buy a pretty umbrella and rain boots and use them (how much does in rain in DC?)
-to be able to run 26.2 miles and live
-to find a great job that i will like, it does not have to be perfect, I just want to like it
-to learn to take really good pictures
-to go on a road trip and just drive, no plan, i just want to go
-to go horseback riding
-the farmers market to be open now
-to lay in a backyard hammock and eat freeze pops just like i did when i was a kid
-to go to the zoo
-to find the perfect apartment in DC - one that has a dishwasher
-to be able to sew like my mother
-to go on week long vacation with my mom
-to be able to have a definite plan
-to always have the perfect outfit to wear
-a perpetually clean car
-a maid
-to live by the ocean
-And I want to always remember this day...



LB - damn you look good in a tux!

2 comments:

  1. You looked beautiful at your wedding, please invite me to your tea party someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to a tea party, too! only, you should require hats, too! :D lol. and YES it DOES rain, a lot...I totally want a Mary Poppins umbrella! and, I miss your backyard and hammock, too! I can't wait for you to be here!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs