okay so maybe i cried...

Hail the conquering graduate! LB graduated from the University of Utah (the one true school) yesterday with a Bachelor's Degree in Physics and a minor in Math. You got to love a smart boy! It took some begging to get him to agree to walk in the convocation and to pose for pictures but I think he secretly enjoyed it. LB will be attending Georgetown Law School (he even got a scholarship) in the fall, and I could not be more proud of him - I brag him up every chance I get!







2 comments:

  1. Wahoo!!! congrats, and as you know I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Steph you will make a great Law School wife. Graduation means it has officially been a year since I have seen your beautiful face. Once again, I miss you terribly, think about you tons, and want to get together before you leave! When can you get together not next week but the next?

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs