5 years ago

this time 5 years ago i was alone - but then so were you. 4 of my best friends were getting married and i had no one but a few of old boyfriends that really needed to leave me alone. i had great roommates but that was still not quite enough. so i prayed, i prayed for a friend, i prayed every night for someone new to walk into my life. little did i know i just needed to hold on, hold on for just a few more weeks. little did i know that one blind date would change my world completely. the month before i met you was one of the hardest in my life but it prepared me for the changes i was going to have to make. now 5 years ago seems like a different lifetime and i can't imagine myself with out you - and now i am ready for our next adventure and the next 5 years.

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs