Drum Roll Please




The Maughan's have an announcement!

It's Semi-Official we will be moving to Washington DC sometime this summer. Eric (LB) the amazing man that he is has been accepted at Georgetown Law School and will be starting there come fall. We are excited for the adventure to come, however I am scared of all the change and stress - but then I have always been a worrier. We will greatly miss Salt Lake City and all of our family and friends here but not our cinder block bomb shelter of an apartment. We are also extremely excited to have college team be can both root for. Go Hoyas! I think it is time to get a bulldog and start a list of everything I need to see and do while in Washington! #1 Find Employment.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations, my dear!
    I know Chira will be ecstatic, and we'll only be five whole hours away. Maybe the Appalachian Trail?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, we are so excited you guys are coming out. If you need anything, just ask. We can hang out! Oh, and as far as employment goes, you should run for Senate and you'll be guaranteed a job for 6 years! Keep us updated on stuff, oh and don't hire a moving company to move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That's really exciting. I'm sure you will find a wonderful job and have lots of fun adventures in the city. You can go visit NYC a bit more too!So fun and exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Good Job Eric. What a great adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, although we will miss you! Let's play lots before you leave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When do you move out here?
    I'll be in Utah for about three weeks - 31ish May-14ish of Jun - but other than that, I'll be in good'ol NC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so exciting! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. #2--see Chira very day!!! :] Congrats Eric! What about you needing to leave the valley??? jk I miss Utah, too some days--hence the home sickness!! lol I love you! Can't wait to hear from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I am very sad that you are leaving though. If you need any help with the move let me know.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs