Moving = Fear!


So I should be working on my Resume - but I'm not. Why? Because I am scared - I mean not able to eat, drop 7 lbs, terrified! The thought of having to find a job in Washington DC where everyone has a masters degree, 4+ years experience , and graduated from an ivy league school is so overwhelming. I am prepared for rejection, I even expect it, and as much as I want to continue in the health promotion field I would be ok with being a secretary (well maybe)! Needless to say when we moved to SLC I had a job (Honey Baked Ham) and an Apartment and I still lost weight and could not sleep for 2 months - moving clear across the county just might kill me. But LB is sure excited!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, for the worry weight will just come right back. ha ha. Well, it will, but I know you're not worried about it.

    I definitely suffered from the move - it stressed me out a lot more than I like to admit.

    Hmm...I don't know if that's helping you. So I'll end with these words, You're not alone in your worries. :)

    And tell all those masters degrees + people to get a life! for there is much more to life, than school. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to have to come smack you, then hold your hand and help you! :D lol. It just SEEMS daunting, and that everyone is ubersmart, but they're not! You'll love it here. And, being a secretary rocked! lol...hahahahaha working for fat drunk men was the best year of my life! :D jk [seriously, kidding!]

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs