White Trash Bistro Set

Dude! Check out my super fabulous WT Bistro Set. We have a balcony and since it count towards the grand square footage of our apartment (708 sq ft) I decided it would be great if we could use it. So I started looking for plastic lawn chairs and after searching the greater Northern Virgina area to no avail I gave up and went to WalMart (heaven bless them) and TaDa - WT Bistro Set, complete with cup holders, for the grand total of $28.57!

So now I can sit out on the balcony and enjoy the amazing view - Damn I miss the mountains!







Interesting enough that building is the National Science Foundation - to bad LB gave up Physics

1 comment:

  1. teehehee...love it! one day we can have hot cocoa and look at the lovely view :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs