The holidays according to my iPhone

we took a trip to Colonial Williamsburg over Thanksgiving weekend

we studied, took, and passed seven final exams

I of course did Nutcracker - though no pointe shoes or tutu this time for me, I stayed safely backstage

Chira and I had a girls night

I made sugar cookies and let our Sunday School Class (age 5) decorate them

we checked out the DC Zoo Lights and as a bonus it was a fabulous 55 degrees

we skipped the hot coco and went for frozen yogurt

it took me until the middle of Dec but I finally put up a tree

we received and enjoyed a surprise gift of  yummy popcorn from my sweet grandparents

we spent a day viewing a special Degas exhibit and learning about the Anderson House/The Society of The Cincinnati

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun holiday (except the "taking the finals" part)!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs