Fashion Challenge: What I Wore

I came across this wonderful blog, Freckles in April, that is doing a 10 day fashion challenge and I thought I would take part. So here is what I wore for the challenge to embrace a trend --



I was worried that the animal print with the red pants was a bit much which is the reason for two pictures. I have to say red pants are a stretch for me. Red is not something I own a lot of, so needless to say I was somewhat self conscious at first. So tell me what do you think?

Blazer: JCrew. Red Pants: Old Navy. Scarf: JCrew. Boots: Vince Camuto.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! It's so fun to see others wearing red pants during this challenge ;) The leopard print looks awesome with it, in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look great on you, especially with that scarf! You are rockin' it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both looks and I normally go for simpler outfits but I kind of think I prefer it with the scarf. It feels extra fierce to me. And I adore your bangs!

    Kayla
    Freckles in April

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs