Fashion Challenge: Pattern Mixing

So I basically failed at this one, I guess there is a bit of  a pattern in the sweater but it is not much. I originally had on a purple patterned skirt on but it felt to wild to leave the house in. However, I have to say I really like this outfit, it is definitely out of by comfort zone. I don't think I have worn this sweater for years and not more then a few times, probably not the most useful purchase ever. What do you think? Oh and please ignore my bangs, I know they are bad, I have a hair cut scheduled -- promise!


Skirt: Talbots. Striped Top: Target. Blet: TJ Max. Sweater: Khols?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful outfit. I love your red skirt! I'm hosting an ABC's of Style challenge and would love you to link up whenever you can! http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs