Denver, CO






I took a little business trip to Denver Colorado this week. I was there for a Medicare training conference and it worked out great that my friends Debbie and Ryan live there so I was able to spend some time with them. I really liked Colorado and now I am trying to get Eric to seriously consider going to grad school there. The trip was fun however, three years of marriage has turned me into a big baby that can't sleep with out her husband and is scared of being alone at night! What happened to my fierce independence? Anyway, here are some pictures from the trip, down town Denver is so cool!

4 comments:

  1. Business trip? Look at you all grown up. Looks like fun, too bad you couldn't take eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh medicare. am i crazy to say that i miss it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh---you're so hot!! i HATE sleeping with out chris--no worries! I've never been to Denver--FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES, YES, YES....you need to move to Colorado!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs