Good Bye Aging Services




I GOT A NEW JOB! For the last two years I have worked for Salt Lake County Aging Services coordinating the Senior Health Insurance Information Program. A few weeks ago I interviewed for a Health Educator job with the Salt Lake Valley Heath Department and received a job offer. So on September 16th I will be starting my new job working for the Health Department in community outreach, I am not completely sure what all I will be doing but this website will give you a general idea. I am really excited about the new job, it is a promotion, I will be making more money and I will not have to deal with Medicare any more.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Good luck with your new job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahoo for you! sad day for medicare...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! Working with Ilene and Darrin will ROCK! I love those guys! Is that the department you will be working in? CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new job! Hope it's going well!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs