Autumn in Utah



Sunday after General Conference the husband and I headed* up Big Cottonwood for a drive and to take pictures. It was a wonderful crisp Autumn day and a great reminder that Utah is truly beautiful!



Yes I know this pic is cheesy but it is always fun to jump off a rock while having your picture taken- it took over 10 tries to get a good shot.




loved the fall leaves. loved the long drive with my partner. loved conference. loved making carmel apples with friends. loved the chill in the air. loved comfort food for dinner (pot roast & warm rolls). loved sleeping in.


*Husband would like to file a formal complaint about the use of the word "headed" in the blog (he claims its not a real word). Complaint duly noted and ignored.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. AND, I absolutely LOVED the aside about 'headed.'

    You two are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you!! you are too cute!!! I LOVE FALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! Can I just say that is the ONE thing I totally didn't like about AZ-oh no, that's a lie,I hated the 100 degree weather year round! :D lol. I love the rock jumping picture...you're so my rock star idol! OH and people think I'm still 21--which would totally rock, that was a great year--but a HS student? come on people, do they not see the LARGE rock on your hand? hello!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the "headed" observation. too funny.

    and beautiful pictures, steph!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs