hey there

So I've got nothing, no updates, no news, no excuses for not blogging, I'm not busy, I'm just boring! Since I have nothing here are some random pics - a few weeks ago I canned peaches, I had no idea what I was doing but LB* sure did, it is always makes you feel pathetic when your husband is better at domestic tasks then you.


Ok these are really bad pictures because I was lazy and did not want to take my tripod outside but I decorated the window for Halloween there are shadow bats and mice in the window not that you can tell. I think Martha would be proud.


Lastly LB* turned 26 last week and this is the rather ugly birthday cake I made him. To be honest I think this is the first birthday cake I have ever made unless you count the easy bake oven one I made for my cat when I was 8. Come to find out baking/decorating a cake is way harder then my mom made it look. I think I will stick to fruit tarts and when it comes time for cake I will find a good bakery (or call mom).

2 comments:

  1. you're so domestic! i thought you didn't like cake?!! i think it looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great! Look Steph, I know I've been a flake. In fact to be honest I still haven't put your new # in my phone. We are so busy with this move, but I truly miss you and your spunk so lets shoot for the week after next. I hope work is rockin!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs