Updates...


1- I wish I was here! (Cannon Beach, OR)


2- Husband finally took the LSAT now we sit and wait for one score to determine our future.


3- Remember the flip flop I lost? It was the right foot, I swore I searched high and low; well I guess I only searched high cuz I found the other half of my favorite pair of flip flops under the couch yesterday. Considering that I have been looking for the shoe for over two months I figured the moment called for a little happy dance.


4- Last week I was mistaken for a high school student while working (I graduated in 2001 & I will be 26 in January). That's right I went to a meeting and someone thought I was the youth counsel rep instead of the Health Dept rep/employee. The sad part of this whole story is that I was totally dressed professionally (hair done and make up on to boot) as jeans and flip flops are against the dress code at the health dept, (this has been a big adjustment).

1 comment:

  1. Not quite the same, but I was asked if I was a freshman this past week. It was a bit awkward to correct her and say, no, actually I was a doctoral student.

    I think she thought I was too friendly/happy to be a DMA student, which made me laugh (inside of course.)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs