Boobs and Candy Corn!

October is my favorite month for many reasons, I love the chill in the air, the changing leaves, and the fact that soup in now back on the menu. But October is also great for two major reasons, first, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month -Being that it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and that I am a big advocate of monthly self breast exams I had to buy this t-shirt (which is sure to be considered inappropriate by my in-laws, which is all the more reason to wear such a awesome shirt). Feel Your Boobies is a breast cancer awareness non-profit organization that targets women especially under 40. Learn more at www.feelyourboobies.com. Anyway, so going back to self breast exams; if you are a woman you should being giving your self an exam every month, if you don't know how go HERE! and learn. If you know how and your not giving your self a monthly breast exam start now.


The second major reason October is so wonderful is Halloween. I love Halloween, the candy corn, the pumpkins, the decorations, trick or treaters, and of course the costumes (my mom is currently working on mine). Thanks to Martha Stewart I now I have decorating ideas, now if only her staff could come over to my apartment and help me I would be set. The pics are a few of Martha's ideas I am trying to work up enough nerve to experiment with.

So what are you going to be for Halloween? If you have not thought about it now is the time to start!















1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!!!! I told you you'd like that website! :D what does eric think of your shirt? :D chris thought they were silly! PS---why is your mom making you a Halloween costume?! HAHA are you guys planning a halloween party? SO jealous. Remember when we went trick-or-treating in HS when everyone else in the world was at real Halloween parties? OH, do you remember the "halloween" party Brandon had at his house our senior year? I think you and Celiece dressed up as hula girls! :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs