Sometimes...

Sometimes while grocery shopping I have an overwhelming desire to run up to fellow shoppers and inform them that the processed sugar cookies they just picked up are "bad" for them - and if they want sugar cookies they should make them at home because while still not the best choice they are infinitely healthier then the giant pink ones wrapped in cellophane! I also want to tell them a lot of other things regarding fruits and veggies, weight loss, and health . I don't though, mostly because they would think I am nuts, but all so because LB has informed me that I am not to give unsolicited advice to strangers as they would find it rude.


So I am sorry fellow shoppers that you are not able to benefit from my health educator skills, my heart really is in the right place - my husband just gets embarrassed easily (try telling him he is smart and see how many colors his face turns - its funny)!

4 comments:

  1. Most people don't walk around stores and look for everything wrong with everyone else.

    This kind of behavior is atypical, and you may want to seriously consider seeing a counselor (I bet your husband secretly wouldn't mind), because after reading through some of your posts, you appear to be a very jaded, self-consumed, condescending and altogether angry person obsessed with forcing everyone to be the way you think they should be.

    And FYI, "Angry B----" isn't vogue anymore. It's so 1970's.

    FYI 2: You obviously don't have children. I personally love what non-parents think of parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would take advice from you at the grocery store!! I've been trying to plan healthy meals and I'm running out of ideas and energy. Will you be my councilor Stephy? (By the way, I totally agree with you about the cookies--it's not like they're THAT hard to make from scratch) Come on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I do love store bought cookies - okay really just Oreos, I have to refrain from buying them so I don't eat the whole bag. (I'm serious) I do need your recipe for that Chicken salad. Maybe you should start posting healthy meal ideas/recipes - Then at the grocery store you could just hand hem a card with your blog address and a message that says "You really need to go to this site. :)Plus I could benefit from your wisdom and knowledge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! Thursday April 9th! I keep losing my phone/dropping it in brownie batter, so please send me a text or something so I can have your number mine is 473-7922. I really have missed you tons. I have just been so flaky I know, but FOR SURE on Thursday... I'll come up there and meet you somewhere by the county!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs