Big, Stupid, Idiot...That's Me!






Oh #*%@! I hit a pole, coming out of the Wendy's drive through on Monday at 8:30 pm. I popped my almost new tire, hurt the rim, broke the side view mirror, busted the fender, broke the lights, and dented and scratched the passenger door while only going 5 miles an hour. But don't worry "The Pole" was fine! Oh hold on the story gets worse, I had also forgotten my cell phone and had to go into Wendy's to borrow their phone and phone book so I could call Eric. Then he comes and gets me and I have to take him right back to work. Latter we go to change the tire and in my hitting of "The Pole" I bent the tire onto the frame and the tire will NOT come off! So the next morning we had to call a tow truck to have the car taken to the shop and I will spare you the details of the tow guy (yikes!). It then took the shop till Friday to get back to me on an estimate...$2,605 thank goodness for insurance! I am now convinced that my car is jinxed, since I bought this car, less than 5 years ago, it has been in 7 incidences, that's right 7! However it may be the driver and not so much the car!

8 comments:

  1. That sucks! Hope your week gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm so sorry! My sister just finished off her car going too fast around a curve and ran into the curb (she was going 45MPH though). She did $4,000 worth of damage! She ended up getting a new car because hers wasn't worth that much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shephanie,
    That's a bummer about your car. Your Blog looks real cute though. Say hi to Eric for me and we hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, that totally sucks!!! stupid car--i promise it's the car!! i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That totally stinks! I'm so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steph, when we bought our new truck, not 2 days later, Russ ran it into a pole too. It was a weird story and I was convinced that the truck was possessed. It did the same type of thing, but I think your car got it a little worse. Good luck with the repairs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. darling, is this that same jetta i told you NOT to buy back in the urb days??? remember all the drama with our old blue jetta? yeah, it's probably jinxed.

    hope the fast food wendy's was worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs