Sister I Never Had

My best friend, sister I never had, Brittany came to visit this last week from Texas. Brit and I have know each other since we were about 12 and were party girls in the Nutcracker, however we did not decide to be joined at the hip until high school. Brit also just had (3 mo. ago) the most beautiful little girl, Clara Ann who could not be any cuter, however I am somewhat partial! I just have to say I miss Brit so much I am even trying to talk my husband to applying for grad school in Texas in hopes that he will get accepted and Brit and I can once again be in the same state! Below is a picture of Brit and I at my last performance and of Clara and I this last weekend, I just love this baby she is such a sweetheart!

3 comments:

  1. CUTE!! how fun that she got to visit! how long was she there? where in teja are they? her baby is beautiful!! and, for real,i can't get over your hair cute, i absolutely love it that short on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun. You look so good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is SOOO cute!!! Man sometimes I really miss the old days, mostly the people, not everything else :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs