Tagged!






10 Years Ago...
I had just turned 15 and had huge frizzy ugly hair and was convinced that I was going to be the next great American ballerina. 10 years ago Chira and I had just created our very own “Take on The World” walk which on hind site we really need pairs of black stiletto boots, tighter jeans, and bigger boobs to really pull off – I also had a secret crush on Adam Perry (you have to be a very secure woman to admit that, but since Chira has been pulling skeletons out of my closet this week, what the hell!) after all he did buy me candy bars at lunch…


5 things on my to do list...
1. find a somken hot dress for graduation
2. avoid poles while driving
3. find the gym
4. finish my last two projects for school
5. knit more



5 snacks I enjoy...
1. Ben and Jerry’s
2. Diet Coke
3. raw pasta
4. Vanilla Wafers
5. popcorn (stove top kind)



5 places I have lived...
1. Philadelphia, PA
2. Liberty, MO
3. Springville, UT
4. New York, NY
5. Salt Lake City, UT



5 jobs I've had...
1. Professional Ballerina
2. Princess @ Arby’s (yes that was my official title)
3. Housekeeper @ Timp Hospital
4. Ham Salesman @ Honey Bake Ham (got a husband out of it…REALLY!)
5. Health Educator/Medicare Know-it-all @ Salt Lake County Aging Services



5 things most people don't know about me
1. I want to move to the country buy a horse(s), a gun, and some hot cowboy boots!
2. I needed a hobby so I learned to knit
3. I don’t do dishes or bathrooms, that is what husbands are for!
4. I am a really bad driver, wait most of you know that (hint: scroll down).
5. I secretly wish I was a domestic diva!


Tagg: Celiece and Deidre

4 comments:

  1. i'm seriously laughing out loud!!! hahaha!!! i have vivid pictures in my mind from sitting on the grass out side of the cafeteria and adam throwing candy bars at you!! haha...lets not forget the infamous white orchestra shirt! arby's! too funny! i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I love raw pasta too! That was pretty funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! I love it!!! I knew i couldn't fool you! aren't they ugly? well, just weird, i actually kind of think the nail/toe holder thing is kinda cool...

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs